THAT LAST FOREVER
You know what’s really great? Having photos to look back on. Not just your classic family portraits, but photos that showcase the way your family interacts with one another. Photos of the three-year old showcasing their latest dance move that never fails to make Dad laugh, or of the reaction everyone displays when the 7-year old farts in the middle of the session. Those are my favorite.
When you book a family session with me, you can expect your classic portraits, but you can also expect the in-between, not so posted, moments as well. The ones where the kids are misbehaving and sticking their tongues out while you’re laughing through it (secretly wanting to yell at them, LOL). My advice: just let them be silly.
- 45-60 minutes on location
- Optional outfit changes (no more than two)
- 50 fully edited hi res digital images
- An online gallery to share with others
- Free download available to family and friends
- Printing rights and the option to print, but there is no obligation
Up to 6 family members, please inquire for extended family sessions